Features & Benefits
- May be placed as a repair mortar or an overlay
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent bond strength
- May be mixed with coarse aggregate
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Horizontal and vertical installations
DURACRETE is a single component, polymer-reinforced, high-strength, cement-based patching and resurfacing mortar. DURACRETE is designed to repair, slope, and level structurally sound interior and exterior concrete surfaces that are pitted, worn, scaled or spalled. In addition, this product can be shaped to patch concrete members and deep voids. DURACRETE offers ideal set times with an easily trowelable consistency.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
- Product #: 9-31-622-15X4
50 lb (22.7 kg) plastic pail
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- L&M DURACRETE - HPD (English)