Quick Cure System
The Quick Cure System is the fastest mortar bed shower system on the market! The system consists of combining two products, Quick Cure Mortar Bed and HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure.
Quick Cure Mortar Bed is a rapid setting, polymer fortified pre-mixed mortar, for thick bed applications.
- Rapid set mortar mix – ready for foot traffic in as soon as 60 minutes
- Polymer modified mortar – no need for latex additives, just add water
- Pre-mixed mortar formula – no job site blending of powders required
- Versatile use – interior or exterior, wet or dry applications
HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure is a rapid, thin, liquid applied,
ready-to-use waterproofing membrane.
- Exceptionally rapid cure time – can be flood tested in as soon as 30 minutes
- Wet-Cure Technology – allows for curing in humid, cold, and damp environments
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC, and ABS plumbing fixtures – saves time and money.
- ANSI A118.10 compliant
LATICRETE helps you to save time and money for your tile and shower installation projects with use of our new Quick Cure System. Quick Cure Mortar Bed and HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure are part of the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty - no other company can match the innovative features or offer such a comprehensive line of products. In addition, these products are UL GREENGUARD® certified for low VOC emissions.
Walk on, flood test, and be tile-ready in as soon as 2 hours with the Quick Cure system!
HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure
HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure is a rapid, thin, liquid applied ready-to-use waterproofing membrane that is ANSI A118.10 Compliant. Featuring wet-cure technology, this allows curing even in humid, cold and damp environments.
Quick Cure Mortar Bed
Quick Cure Mortar Bed is a rapid setting, polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement and graded aggregates. Quick Cure Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix; you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar.