New Masonry Veneer Installation System Products (MVIS™)
2023 - Launch Window 2
This New Products Portal is a central location that will hold all of the important documents associated with our Product Launch Windows.
The Launch Window 2 product starts shipping July 10, 2023.
MVIS™ Builders Veneer Mortar
New code changes are coming, meaning you’ll soon have to use a polymer-modified mortar instead of Type-S mortars when installing thin brick and stone veneers. MVIS Builders Veneer Mortar meets these new standards, helping you stay ahead of the new changes.
MVIS Builders Veneer Mortar is designed for thin brick and thin stone veneer and is good for vertical, residential applications. Available in grey, brown, and white (white can also be tinted), making it ideal for stacked stone.
Click here to view previously launched LATICRETE® Masonry Veneer Installation System Products
- Air Barrier C3 - creates a continuous class 3 air barrier in an easy single coat application. Compatible with a wide variety of installation methods and designed to meet the latest building codes, Air Barrier C3 can greatly improve a building's efficiency, providing long-term energy savings over the life of the structure. When used alongside the LATICRETE Masonry Veneer Installation System (MVIS™), you can supply installers with the industry's most comprehensive system solution for thin veneer masonry installations, all backed by a best-in-class warranty.
- MVIS™ Premium Pointing Mortar Base - a strong, durable, fast setting masonry pointing mortar specifically formulated for glazed brick, porcelain pavers and other low porosity veneers with joints under 1/2 inch (12.7 mm). This is the industry’s first pointing mortar to offer a base material which mixes with PERMACOLOR® Select dispersible pigment packs to create a consistent, stain-resistant color. Choose from 40 standard LATICRETE® colors or create your own custom color with the AnyColor™ program.
- MVIS WCI - (Water Crack Isolation) membrane is a single component, load bearing, fluid applied, crack isolation, bulk water management. MVIS WCI is designed to enhance building longevity.
- LATICRETE® Flashing Sealant - a single component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive that is specifically formulated to meet today’s Green Building Standards. Offering excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates, it simplifies air and watertight details in both new and existing construction allowing for same day installations.
- MVIS Lite Wall Float - a super lightweight mortar developed with the installer in mind. It contains no respirable crystalline silica and is half the weight of traditional type S mortars.