SPARTACOTE™ Lux Additive
SPARTACOTE® Lux Additive is a patent pending floor coating additive for use in combination with SPARTACOTE® FLEX PURE™ polyaspartic coating to maximize light reflectance and increase energy efficiency in grow rooms, indoor farming facilities and other areas looking to increase brightness.Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Patent pending reflective technology maximizes available light by increasing surface reflectivity 21x traditional concrete floors, therefore lowering energy costs and increasing plant yield
- Seamless floor coating with anti-microbial Clinical Plus topcoat reduces the risk of bacterial, mold and fungi accumulations on the coating
- Easier to clean and more hygienic to allow for lower maintenance costs
- Formula offers high chemical resistance, so that the flooring is able to withstand chemicals from washdown and fertilizers which protects your flooring investment by providing a longer floor life
- Flooring system has a rapid return to service to help minimize downtime and allow for higher productivity and less disruption of crops
- Horizontal and vertical applications allow for versatility of application and reflectivity of the whole room
- Compatible with SPARTACOTE® FLEX PURE™, SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments, SPARTACOTE® Grip Traction Additive and LATICRETE Moisture Barriers
- Part of FDA & USDA compliant system (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
SPARTACOTE Lux Additive is an integral part of the SPARTACOTE High-Yield system designed for use in grow rooms and indoor agriculture facilities looking to increase plant production and yield while maximizing energy efficiency.
This high-performance floor coating system may also be used in areas looking to maximize available lighting and increase brightness including warehouses, parking garages, stairwells and hallways.
Use 1 unit SPARTACOTE Lux Additive per 5 gallons of mixed SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE (A+B)
- Lux Additive: 9360-0001-2
0.75 gal (2.8L) in a 1 gal (3.8L) can
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36637 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!