SPARTACOTE® FLEX PURE™
Features & Benefits
- Walk-on in hours
- 24-hour return to service
- VOC Complaint (SCAQMD Rule 1113 - Industrial Maintenance Coating)
- Excellent abrasion
- Impact & wear resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (25°F/-4°C)
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance
- Resistant to Skydrol®
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- Micro-Media agents can be introduced as traction additives
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN)
- U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 (Surface Characteristics)
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE is a VOC compliant, low odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea coating for both decorative and protective applications. Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. This polyaspartic coating provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas and is ideal for indoor applications requiring low odor installations. It can be used either as a clear sealer, topcoat, or within seamless multi-build systems including SPARTACOTE® GUARD, SPARTACOTE® CHIP, SPARTACOTE® QUARTZ and SPARTACOTE® METALLIC systems.
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It may be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins).
Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876 US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE is mixed at 1A:1B by volume.
- 2 gal (7.6L) kit: 9140-0002-2
1 gal (3.8L) part A / 1 gal (3.8L) part B
- Available Colors: 1
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental