SPARTACOTE® FLEX XPL Low Gloss
It can be used in industrial, commercial and residential projects.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Attractive low gloss finish for your floor coating project
- Quick cure time (walk on in 6-8 hours / 24 hours vehicular traffic) for a fast return to service and less down time saving you time and money
- High solids formulation allows for extended working time and is easier to work with
- Polyaspartic floor coating is resistant to both stains and spills making it a low maintenance, easy to clean floor sealer option
- Works with existing SPARTACOTE® FLEX XPL Part B for easy mixing and simplified ordering from one source
- Low VOC with minimal odor, making it safe to use indoors and outdoors
- UV stable nature prevents ambering over time
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance increasing the floors longevity
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss provides optimal impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. Suitable for high traffic applications. The material is ideal for use as a clear top coat within resinous flooring systems or direct to concrete as low gloss sealer. Its UV stable nature and minimal installation odor makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
Available colors: Clear (Low Gloss)
- 9152-0023-2 Part A:
2.3 gal (8.7 L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2 L) pail
- 9143-0001-2 Part B:
Mix with SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Part B
1 gal (3.8 L) in a 1 gal (3.8 L) can
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36591 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss - HPD (English)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!