HYDRO BAN® Drain Grate
Features & Benefits
- Available in multiple finishes to match your other plumbing fixtures
- Grates are 4”x4” (10 x 10 cm) to match most common tile sizes
- Code approval per ASME A 112.18-2 / CSA B125.2.05 (US and Canada)
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Tile & Stone System Warranty*. Single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan and other clamping ring style drains
- * See DS 230.99 for complete warranty information.
HYDRO BAN Drain Grates are low profile floor drains specifically designed for use with the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan and are 4”x4” (10 x 10 cm) to match most common tile sizes. The HYDRO BAN Drain Grate can also be used in other areas requiring standard drain grate installations (i.e. with standard clamping ring drains). HYDRO BAN Drain Grate and the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan are components of the expanded HYDRO BAN line of products that allow for high quality rapid shower installations. The HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene and comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection; it is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile..
- Product #: 9XXX-0404-XXX
One drain gate per package
Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Polished Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental