Features & Benefits
- Rapid setting, ready for grouting in 3 to 4 hours.
- Incredible non-sag performance, including large and heavy tile.
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile Mortar used as a bonding mortar from a minimum of 3/32” (2.4mm) up to a ¾” (19mm) without shrinkage.
- Utilizes Water Dispersion Technology allowing for different mortar consistencies.
- DUST LOCK Technology dramatically reduces mess both during transportation of the product as well as during mixing.
- Smooth and Creamy consistency
- "Extra Heavy" rating per ASTM C627 (TCNA)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 Shear Bond Strength Requirements
- Exceeds ISO 12004 C2FTS2 classification
4-XLT Rapid is a fast setting, multi-use, polymer fortified adhesive mortar for large format tile installations. 4-XLT Rapid offers tremendous utility for non-sag wall installations, Large and Heavy Tile and thin-set applications on floors. 4-XLT Rapid is built on Water Dispersion Technology™ (WDT) platform. WDT provides for the complete dispersion of water within the mix allowing users to achieve the desired application consistency. 4-XLT Rapid also features DUST LOCK™ Technology, dramatically reducing onsite mess both during transportation of the product as well as while mixing.
- Product #: 0259-0050-2X-1
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
Grey and White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) I-SDS (English)
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) II-SDS (English)
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) III-SDS (English)
- 4-XLT Rapid (White) I-SDS (English)
- 4-XLT Rapid (White) II-SDS (English)
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) I - Canada-SDS (Français)
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) II - Canada-SDS (Français)
- 4-XLT Rapid (Grey) III - Canada-SDS (Français)
- 4-XLT Rapid (White) II - Canada-SDS (Français)