Features & Benefits
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs.
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the substrate
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15.
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1.
- LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™.
- 60 minute open time.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete**.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- 25 Year System Warranty***.
- Unique color options are now available in all LATICRETE® grout colors when mixed with PERMACOLOR® Select Color Kits¥ (257 TITANIUM white only).
¥ LATICRETE makes no guarantee on color match to our grout color card and color tools. This process/method can be used to create a colored adhesive mortar to facilitate the installation of translucent, transparent, opaque glass mosaics and other finishes where cleaning thin set mortar out of the joints is a challenge. Do not use colored adhesive mortar as a substitute for grout. Always conduct a test area to validate performance and results.
* OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
** See limitations.
*** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.
The ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar that is ideal for the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs (GPTP) as well as for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. 257 TITANIUM™ is designed with key features to facilitate the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels including long open time, superior transfer for maximum coverage, easy to spread creamy consistency and a lightweight formula for easier handling.
It also utilizes LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner. This is particularly advantageous when installing materials such as uncoupling membranes and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/slabs.
257 TITANIUM contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*, features unsurpassed bond strength exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements and is a functional equivalent to 254 Platinum multipurpose thin-set mortar and is equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of mold and mildew .
*OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
25 lb bag (11.3 kg); 56 bags per pallet
Color: Grey and White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE 257 TITANIUM-SDS (English)