3701 Lite Mortar R
Features & Benefits
- Fast setting mortar has a cure time between 1.5 to 2 hours to save you time on the job
- It’s light weight formula is half the weight of conventional mortars making it easier and safer to lift
- It’s versatile! For use as a render, mortar repair, mortar bed, for vertical applications such as rendering walls, in pools, overhead applications and can be used as a scratch or finish coat in place of Type S or Type N mortar
- Excellent for vertical applications such as rendering walls, pools, etc.
- It's safe to use containing no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*
- Freeze/thaw stable
- The ease of mixing and application saves you time and money! It can be applied up to 3/4" on a vertical surface in just one lift, doesn’t need to be mixed and is polymer fortified so you don’t need to add latex additives.
This quick set mortar can be used in a large amount of projects, decreasing the wait time significantly, saving you time on the job. 3701 Lite Mortar R does not need a latex admixture and you will only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar or a vertical repair mortar / screed.
It’s safe to use! It contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*and weighs half the amount of a conventional thick bed mortar while retaining the same coverage.
This product is also available in a standard version.
* OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
30 lb (13.6 kg) bag; 56 bags per pallet
Part Number: 2060-0030-21-1
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!