SPARTACOTE® Surface Build UV
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Enhanced UV resistant epoxy resin resists yellowing and degradation due to UV light, excellent for use an epoxy top coat
- Improved leveling and working properties makes it easy to work with and reduces call backs
- Simple 3 to 2 mix ratio makes it easy to field mix; reducing mixing errors and job site waste
- Excellent durability resists wear from foot traffic and wheeled traffic increasing the lifespan of the floor while protecting it from stains and spills
- Designed for use with SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments which provides the flexibility to use either as a clear epoxy top coat or tint to match any space or décor with one of our 13 standard colors
- High gloss finish leads to a show room quality finish
- Acceptable for use in broadcast systems
Information sur le produit
SPARTACOTE® Surface Build UV is a multi-purpose self-leveling epoxy coating with enhanced UV resistance that protects against yellowing and degradation due to UV light. It’s easy to work with formulation leads to a show room quality high gloss finish with excellent durability. Ideal for use as a build or topcoat in SPARTACOTE epoxy flooring systems it exhibits excellent durability and wear characteristics combined with high chemical resistance.
Provided as a clear epoxy floor coating product and it can also be field tinted through the use of SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments. Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Grey Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!