VAPOR BAN™ ER
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Rapid curing allows for fast return to service
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 standard
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days
- Oil Tolerant
- Compatible with SPARTACOTE resinous coatings
- Can be pigmented with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- Can be used as a broadcast coat for SPARTACOTE Chip and SPARTACOTE Quartz systems.
- Provides protection for the installation of moisture sensitive coatings
Information sur le produit
For decorative and resinous coating applications, VAPOR BAN ER can be pigmented through the use of SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments (a full line of vibrant color pigments for both polyaspartic and epoxy products) and can accept broadcasts of either SPARTACOTE Blended Chip or SPARTACOTE Blended Quartz without negatively affecting its performance.
LATICRETE VAPOR BAN ER can be used with our NXT and SUPERCAP line of high performing self-leveling underlayments and traffic bearing overlays.
View additional vapor barrier solutions.
Fiches de données de produit
- DS-35216 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!