Education & Training
LATICRETE provides a variety of training resources to provide you with product and industry knowledge to assist you with planning, specifying and installing LATICRETE products in your projects.
From in-house seminars and training events to e-learning programs and webinars, we offer 24/7 support for industrial, commercial and residential projects big and small.
e-Learning: LATICRETE UniversityLATICRETE UNIVERSITY makes it possible for anyone within the industry to train on industry standards and Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Technical Seminars from the comfort of your home or office. Our FREE e-learning program presents vital industry and LATICRETE product information in short, easy segments that can be taken at any time, 24/7.
Choose from over 200 videos to watch on our YouTube channel to learn about:
- New product announcements, installation methods and demos
- Pro tips and tricks
- Company announcements, sweepstakes and contests
- Project spotlights and case studies
- 9/23/21 from 2am-3am ET: Introduction to Decorative Coatings with a live demo by RESCHEM Malaysia - Register >
- 10/11/21 from 2pm-3pm ET: Sealing with STONETECH® - Register >
- 10/13/21 from 11am-12:30pm ET: Swimming Pool & Spas - Design Trends and Techniques - Register >
- 10/25/21 from 2pm-3pm ET: Stone Care with STONETECH® Cleaners - Register >
- Pools, Spas, and Outdoor Living Upgrades
- Trends in Tile Setting Material
- Productivity by Speed and Safety
- Design and Installation Considerations for Tile Applications in Swimming Pools
- Self Leveling Underlayments
- Moisture Mitigation
- Tiled Shower Systems - Installation/Design Trends & Waterproofing Options
- Navigating the Tile Adhesives Maze
- Navigating the Grout Technology Maze
Access continuing education courses and earn AIA CES credits! Click on the links below to learn more and sign up.
- Tile and Stone: Compliance with Green Building Certification Systems
- Design & Techniques for Barrier Free Showers
For the list of all our AIA/CES seminars and to schedule a custom training session, click here.
In times like today it may not be feasible to always meet in person, so our team is here to provide assistance virtually for:
- Product demonstrations and training
- Technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Product recommendations
- Various traditional meetings