SPARTACOTE™ Oil Tolerant Primer
Features & Benefits
- Bonds to oil contaminated concrete
- Low VOC
- High solids
SPARTACOTE™ Oil Tolerant Primer is a two component epoxy primer for use over concrete containing residual contamination from vegetable or petroleum oils. It provides strong substrate adhesion and inter-coat bonding when used as a primer coat in SPARTACOTE epoxy and urethane systems.
Not recommended for use as a primer direct to polyaspartic coatings.
- Product #: 9804-0005-2
- 9804-0005-2 Full Kit: 5 gal (18.9L) Kit
- Part A: 3.2 gal (12.1L) in a 5 gal (18.9L) pail
- Part B: 1.8 gal (6.8L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2L) pail
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability