Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for mechanical prep (grinding and / or shot blasting) simplifying the installation process, reducing equipment needs and costs and allows for a quicker project turnaround
- Generates no dust, debris, or waste which eliminates noise, disruption, hassle and mess associated with mechanical prep
- Extreme bonding primer for use on non-porous and non-absorptive surfaces such as tile, LVT, existing costings and others to deliver long term durability and a solid base for subsequent coats reducing the risk for callbacks
- Low VOC primer is SCAQMD compliant and suitable for interior and occupied spaces
SPARTACOTE® PRIME-N-GO™ is a versatile, VOC compliant, two-part epoxy primer that simplifies the installation process by eliminating the need for mechanical prep such as grinding and/or shot blasting. It creates a strong bond to the substrate, enhancing the overall adhesion of the system including to many smooth, non-porous, and non-absorptive surfaces.
Use as a concrete primer or a bonding primer in areas where mechanical prep such as grinding and/or shot blasting is not feasible, over difficult to bond substrates where traditional coatings will not adhere, or as a tie coat between coating when the recoat window has been exceeded. In addition to providing exceptional adhesion properties, this epoxy primer also helps to prevent common substrate coatings issues such as outgassing by acting as a concrete floor sealer.
- Product #: 9856-00**-*
SPARTACOTE PRIME-N-GO is mixed at 2A:1B by volume.
3 Gal Mix
- Part A: 9856-0003-A
2 gal (7.6L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2L) pail
- Part B: 9856-0003-B
1 gal (3.7L) in a 1 gal (3.7L) can
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!