HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Ramp
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Ramp is made from high-density expanded polystyrene with a waterproof membrane coating. Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Designed for an easy add on to the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan
- Can be used to replace traditional ramp construction
- Ready to tile pre-sloped ramp eliminates need for traditional ramp installations
- Lightweight and durable; easy to transport and handle during installation
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Ramp is made from high-density expanded polystyrene with a waterproof membrane coating. HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Ramp is a lightweight ready-to-tile ramp to be installed with the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped shower pan for ADA compliant showers.
- Product #: 9372-1360-RMP
- Packaging Sizes: 13-1/2" (34 cm) wide by 60" (152 cm) long packaged one per carton.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- Pre-Sloped Ramp Drawings (English)
- DS.012.5 Barrier-Free Installation Manual
- Barrier-Free Shower Brochure (English / Español)
- HYDRO BAN® Shower Systems and Drain Brochure (English / Español)
- HYDRO BAN® Shower Systems and Drains Brochure (français)
How to Use
Chat or Email
Need help? We're here for you.