HYDRO BAN® Quick Cure
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in humid, cold and damp environments.
- Allows for flood testing in 30 min. at 70°F (21°C) or higher
- Allows for crack isolation up to 1/16” when applied at 30 mils thick, anything over will require the use of fabric within any cove, corner, movement joint and other areas of transition
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin; only 0.012" (0.3 mm) thick when cured
- “Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627-18 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10
- Exceptionally rapid cure time for quicker time to tile
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Eco-friendly, Low VOC
- For gaps 1/16" (1.5 mm) or more see DS 670.4
HYDRO BAN Quick Cure is a rapid, thin, liquid applied ready-to-use waterproofing membrane that is ANSI A118.10 Compliant. Featuring wet-cure technology, this allows curing even in humid, cold and damp environments. Quick Cure allows for flood testing within 30 minutes from start of installation allowing contractors to install a shower system all in one day. Designed for both commercial and residential tile installations. Suited for interior substrates, Quick Cure creates a continuous waterproofing barrier with outstanding adhesion. It bonds directly to metal, PVC, stainless steel and ABS drain assemblies.
1 Gallon (3.8 L) Pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-670.4 (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- HYDRO BAN Quick Cure SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!