HYDRO BARRIER™ Plus
Features & Benefits
- Allows for flood testing in 12 hours^
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured
- Lighter color for ease of inspection and enhanced visibility during application
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- No additional fabric required
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial technology to protect the membrane from the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
^When cured 70°F (21°C) or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require long cure times.
HYDRO BARRIER™ Plus is a thin, load bearing, self-curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproofing membrane / crack isolation membrane. It can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to protect the membrane from the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
Learn about additional waterproofing and crack isolation solutions.
- Product #: 9265-0401-4 / 9265-0035-2 / 9265-0005-2 / 9265-1275-2
5 Gal (19 L) pail liquid (36 full units/pallet)
3.5 Gal (13.3 L) pail liquid (48 full units/pallet)
4 x 1 Gal(3.8 L) pails of liquid packed in a carton (30 cartons/pallet)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- Installation Instructions (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- HYDRO BARRIER Plus-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- HYDRO BARRIER Plus - HPD (English)
- GREENGUARD Certification - HYDRO BARRIER Plus (English)
- IAPMO Certification (English)
- Membrane Solutions Brochure (English)
- Sell Sheet (English / Español)
- Sell Sheet (français)